Looking for a career in communications systems? Find a list of our open job listings below:
As San Diego’s leader in VoIP based communication systems, we are looking for motivated self-starters with exceptional communications skills and personality.
We are seeking to hire Full-Time, Entry-Level Inside Sales professionals who will set appointments and track opportunities for the Outside Sales team. Communication and IT experience a plus.
- Cold-calling and following-up with prospects via telephone or email
- Generate leads through networking
- Qualify leads through telephone interviews.
- Design and present custom communications solutions
- Create proposals
- Generate daily and weekly call reports as needed
Are you experienced in telephony engineering? We are looking for a skilled Telephony/Network Engineer to join our team.
- Install service and support LAN infrastructure for various VoIP telephone systems including Mitel and Cisco Systems
- Perform thorough network assessments for VoIP phone system installations
- Implement QoS standards including IP precedence, VLAN tagging, UDP 5004, etc.
- Monitoring customer networks and VoIP for routine maintenance
- Install SIP interface products
- Maintain corporate network, Provide reports on installations, Complete work orders for service. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Familiar with a variety of field concepts, practices, and procedures
- Highest level of customer support and satisfaction is expected
Work experience and job requirements:
- Must have a valid CA driver’s license and a dependable vehicle
- 3-5 years experience in the field or related area
- MCP, MCSE, CCNA or CCNP a plus
- VoIP installation experience / certifications a plus
- Data networking experience / certifications a plus
- Act as Project Manager in some cases
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and add ins
- Position requires excellent communication skills
- Overtime and some travel are required
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Ongoing Education
Reporting to the Sales Manager, Account Managers (AM’s) will be part of a dynamic team that is building a first class innovative information technology and communications services company. AM’s will sell our complete range of technical services, including traditional and IP phone systems, Telecommunications and IT solutions. AM’s will be responsible for developing and driving their territory’s sales strategy, identifying and qualifying leads while consistently closing business on a monthly basis — in order to meet or exceed their annual sales quota. Ideal candidates will have the ability to consult with customers, identify requirements, present technical information in easily understood terms and develop relationships that meet/exceed customer’ needs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Development of territory sales strategy
- Management of the sales cycle from lead generation through close, including occasional post close service
- Consistent and on-plan revenue delivery through skilled lead identification/qualification and pipeline management
- Development of new revenue with and continual renewal revenue generation
- Predominately outside sales with external meetings required
- Contribution to highest levels of prospect and customer satisfaction
- A minimum of 2 years related phone system, telecommunications, data infrastructure or network solution selling experience (long term solution sales).
A proven track record of:
- Consistent quota attainment or overachievement
- Successful solution selling to mid to large firms and senior staff
- Management of cross group relationships within the company i.e., IT, legal, and marketing
- Closing deals greater than $500k
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills to executives and individual contributors either in a group setting, one on one or over the phone.
- Smart, flexible, diligent and professional — willing to work hard but have fun doing it
- Ability to comprehend and then articulate technical jargon in easily understood terms
- Good communicator
- Ability to learn and add value quickly
- Passionate about the product and love to sell
- Maintain a sense of urgency and goal orientation
- Straightforward, honest, team player
- Willing to travel occasionally